Kimchi Chicken with Airfryer




A friend of mine came up with this recipe.  He made it once for an event and it was very tasty.  He generously shared the recipe with me.  However, I did not have some of the ingredients he mentioned and I modified it using substitute
 
This dish is for Kimchi lovers.  It has a very pungent kimchi smell after marinating it for a day.   
It is a simple dish which requires minimal washing as I use the airfryer. 

Ingredients.
 
1.  200g chicken fillet
2.  3 tbs kimchi
3.  1 tbs gochujiang
4.  1 tbs sesame oil
5.  1 tbs oyster sauce
6.  1 tsp sugar
7.  1 tsp minced garlic
8.  Some sesame seeds



Method
1.  Minced kimchi. 
2.  Put all the ingredients into a container and stir well.
3.  Marinate for 1 day or at least 2 to 3 hours.



4.  I do not want to waste any sauce, hence I place my chicken onto a metal plate.  If you do not have one, line airfyer with aluminium paper or parchment paper. 
5.  Airfry for about 10 mins, 160 degree.  If you do not have an airfyer, you can pan fried it.
6.  Sprinkle some sesame seeds on chicken once it is cook.
 

This dish may look red and spicy, it is actually savory and is a little sour.  The dish goes well with a bowl of rice. 
 
 
 

Popular Posts