Macaroni Soup


Macaroni Soup



Macaroni Soup is one of the one pot dishes I cook when I want to eat something light.  I used to use commercially made chicken stock. But now I make my own stock, which in my opinion is healthier and without preservatives.
Ingredients  (For 2 persons)
1)  1 1/2 cup of macaroni
2)  6 cups of stock (either vegetable or chicken stock)
3)  100 g of minced meat
4)  1 carrot (cube)
5)  4 mushrooms (slice or dice)
6)  Salt, sesame oil and pepper
7)  1 tablespoon soy sauce
8)  1/2 teaspoon sugar
Method
1)  Boil a pot of water and add a pinch of salt.  Cook macaroni in the water.  Remove macaroni when cooked.
2) Marinate mince meat with soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar.  Roll mince meat into balls.
3) Bring stock to a boil, then add carrots, mushrooms and mince meat.  Add salt and pepper to taste. 
4)  Once carrot, mushrooms and mince meat are cooked, turn off fire.  Scoop some macaroni into a bowl.  Add stock to the bowl of macaroni.






Popular Posts