Friday, August 29, 2014

Over The Rainbow at Eggs & Berries Cafe


Most people go to Changi Point Mall for the warehouse sales such as Hush Puppies and Puma.  It is definitely out of the way if you want to go there for food unless you are living near Pasir Ris or Changi.

I went to Eggs and Berries Café as I like the name of the café.  As I expected, the café does serve dishes with eggs. 



For main course, I ordered the Fish and chips with scramble eggs.  The fish was tender and I like the batter.  It was crispy and not oily.  Chips were sparkled with herbs and salt.  I find it a bit salty for my liking.  To make it a balanced meal, there was also salad.  The salad was fresh and I like the dressing, which is mayonnaise with slight taste of garlic.  I didn't know mayonnaise goes well with garlic.  Maybe I can try making this dressing at home too.  As for the scramble eggs, I hope they can be more generous with the portion.

I had Over the rainbow waffle as my desert.  The banner at the door stated that their waffle was crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  It was not a lie.    As the name of the waffle suggested, the waffle was top with colourful fruits like strawberries, blueberries, mango slices, peaches, walnut and almond.  It was fun eating fruits with waffle.


I ordered a glass of smoothie that had the name 'Banana Sunset' (banana, orange and vanilla).  The smoothie was refreshing but I felt the taste of banana had overpowered orange, therefore I could not really taste orange in this beverage.









My Ratings  :  3.5 / 5

Address :  5 Changi Business Park Central 1 #01-37/38
                 Changi City Point Singapore 46038

Opening hours  :  Daily: 08:00 - 22:00

Telephone  :  66364212

https://www.facebook.com/Eggs.and.Berries

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Eat Drink Joy Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template