Monday, August 18, 2014

One and only Chilli Mee Stall @ Golden Mile Food Centre

Chung Cheng Chilli Mee, Prawn Mee and Laksa is one of the stalls I must patronise whenever I go to Golden Mile market and food centre.  This stall has received good reviews from many newspapers. 




I am not kidding when I say the prawn noodles soup is one of the best in Singapore.  The soup is so flavourful and sweet.  One sip, you know that the stall owner takes pride in his soup.  Chilli is savoury and I am pretty sure is homemade.  Chilli mee is served with pork rib.  The pork rib is well cooked and the meat is so tender and will not stuck in between your teeth.    



I have yet to try the laksa.  I will definitely go or the laksa the next time.  I am sure it will be equally tasty as the chilli mee and prawn noodles.


My Ratings  :  4.4 / 5

Address  :  505 Beach Road Singapore 199583

Nearest MRT Station  :  Lavender MRT Station

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Eat Drink Joy Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template