Saturday, August 9, 2014

Fika Swedish Cafe and Bistro

When anyone mention about Swedish food, I will immediately associate it with IKEA.  Swedish Cafe and Bistro, located at Beach Road  is another place where we can get good of Swedish food.

The cafe has a homely and cosy feel. The staff are friendly and eager to serve.  Meatball is the first in my must try dish when I was there.  I like the meatballs serve in IKEA and want to try authentic Swedish meatballs serve elsewhere.  The meatballs were big and juicy. It was accompanied with boiled potatoes. ..the type IKEA used to serve along with their meatballs.  To make it a balanced meal, there was also salad.  I totally enjoyed my meatballs.


The baked pasta was cheesy and quite good.  The only negative comment is it was abit oily and heavy. If you are not so hungry,  I would suggest you share it with a friend.

I like the freshly brewed coffee which was bitter but yet aramotic.   I had pecan chocolate cake.  It was loaded with a generous amount of pecan and caramel.  The cake was delicious.



My Ratings : 4 /5

Address  :  No. 257 Beach Road / Arab Street, Singapore
(on the corner of Beach Road and Arab Street)

(6396 9096)

Branch  : Millenia Walk (6336 7234)

Opening hours:   Sun-Wed 11am-10pm, last order 9pm
                              • (9.30pm for bevarages and desserts)
                             Thu-Sat 11am-11pm, last order 10pm
                             • (10:30 for beverages & desserts)

www.fikacafe.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Eat Drink Joy Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template